Google Allo


Yes Google has another messaging app. I'v always been a fan of Hangouts and it's still my favorite but Allo does bring some new features and unfortunately restrictions. The new Google Assistant is included with Allo. It's pretty handy to post search results and other information without leaving the conversation. Also if you type something and click the search icon it will search the available stickers. If you drag that all the way to the left it searches animated GIFs. This has been hours of fun for me and my family. I should also mention that the stickers included and available for Allo are a nice change from the stickers included in Hangouts. The downside is that Allo is only available for phones as of right now. You have to verify your phone number to use it. I've heard rumors of a desktop version but haven't seen it yet. Just for the animated GIFs alone it's worth downloading.


Comments

Popular Posts