MCCCT Trail


I went to check out my mom's new place up in Mesick MI. This is just north of the trails we usually ride on the motorcycle trips. The Michigan cross country cycle trail is just a couple miles down the road so Dave and I went for a ride. The trails were a little rough, a lot of fallen trees. There were some recent storms up there that I think downed a lot of them.


I had the chest mount on for my SJCam. I can't really use the helmet mount because with my height it tends to get taken out by branches. I 3D printed a chin guard mount but it still needs some work.


I'm hoping most of the trees were recent and it was just too early for volunteers to get out and clear the trails. We did have snow a couple days before and it's still early spring. Hopefully the trails will be more cleared out next time I go up there.




 I road a section of the MCCCT just north of there last summer and you could tell it doesn't get as much traffic as the loops we ride by Wolf Lake but it wasn't nearly as bad as this trail was. 

Comments

Popular Posts